15。 Why not? 好呀! (为啥不呢?)
16。 Allow me。 让我来。
17。 Be quiet! 恬静点!
18。 Cheer up! 振奋起来!
19。 Good job! 做得好!
20。 Have fun! 玩得开心!
21。 How much? 多少钱?
22。 I‘m full。 我饱了。
23。 I‘m home。 我回来了。
24。 I‘m lost。 我迷路了。
25。 My treat。 我请客。
26。 So do I。 我也相同。
27。 This way。 这边请。
28。 After you。 您先。
29。 Bless you! 祝福你!
30。 Follow me。 跟我来。
31。 Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
32。 Good luck! 祝好运!
33。 I decline! 我回绝!
34。 I promise。 我保证。
35。 Of course! 当然了!
36。 Slow down! 慢点!
37。 Take care! 保重!
38。 They hurt。 (伤口)疼。
39。 Try again。 再试试。
40。 Watch out! 留心。
41。 What‘s up? 有啥事吗?
42。 Be careful! 留心!
43。 Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)!
44。 Don‘t move! 不许动!
45。 Guess what? 猜猜看?
46。 I doubt it。 我置疑。
47。 I think so。 我也这么想。
48。 I‘m single。我是独身贵族。
49。 Keep it up! 坚持下去!
50。 Let me see。让我想想。
51。 Never mind。没关系。
52。 No problem! 没疑问!
53。 That‘s all! 就这样!
54。 Time is up。 时刻快到了。
55。 What‘s new? 有啥新鲜事吗?
56。 Count me on。 算上我。
57。 Don‘t worry。 别忧虑。
58。 Feel better? 好点了吗?
59。 I love you! 我喜爱你!
60。 I‘m his fan。 我是他的影迷。
61。 Is it yours? 这是你的吗?
62。 That‘s neat。 这极好。
63。 Are you sure? 你必定吗?
64。 Do l have to? 非做不可以吗?
65。 He is my age。 他和我同岁。
66。 Here you are。 给你。
67。 No one knows。 没有人晓得。
68。 Take it easy。 别严峻。
69。 What a pity! 太怅惘了!
70。 Anything else? 还要另外吗?
71。 To be careful! 必定要留心!
72。 Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗?
73。 Help yourself。 别谦让。
74。 I‘m on a diet。 我在节食。
75。 Keep in Touch。 坚持联络。
76。 Time is money。 时刻就是金钱。
77。 Who‘s calling? 是哪一位?
78。 You did right。 你做得对。
79。 You set me up! 你出卖我!
80。 Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?
81。 Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心!
82。 Excuse me, Sir。 先生,对不住。
83。 Give me a hand! 帮帮我!
84。 How‘s it going? 怎么样?
85。 I have no idea。 我没有条理。
86。 I just made it! 我做到了!
87。 I‘ll see to it。 我会留心的。
88。 I‘m in a hurry! 我在赶时刻!
89。 It‘s her field。 这是她的本行。
90。 It‘s up to you。 由你抉择。
91。 Just wonderful! 几乎太棒了!
92。 What about you? 你呢?
93。 You owe me one。 你欠我一自个情。
94。 You‘re welcome。 不谦让。
95。 Any day will do。 哪一天都行。
96。 Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧!
97。 Congratulations! 恭喜你!
98。 I can‘t help it。 我不由自立。
99。 I don‘t mean it。 我不是成心的。
100。 I‘ll fix you up。 我会帮你打点的
101。 It sounds great! 听起来很不错。
102。 It‘s a fine day。 今日是个好天。
103。 So far, So good。 当前还不错。
104。 What time is it? 几点了?
105。 You can make it! 你能做到!
106。 Control yourself! 抑制一下!
107。 He came by train。 他乘火车来。
108。 He is ill in bed。 他卧病在床。
109。 He lacks courage。 他短少勇气。
110。 How‘s everything? 悉数还好吧?
111。 I have no choice。 我别无选择。
112。 I like ice-cream。 我喜爱吃冰淇淋。
113。 I love this game。 我宠爱这项运动。
114。 I‘ll try my best。 我极力而为。
115。 I‘m on your side。 我全力撑持你。
116。 Long time no see! 好久不见!
117。 No pain, no gain。 不劳无获。
118。 Well, it depends。 噢,这得看情况。
119。 We‘re all for it。 咱们全都附和。
120。 What a good deal! 真廉价!
121。 What should I do? 我该怎么办?
122。 You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
123。 You have my word。 我保证。
124。 Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125。 Don‘t count on me。 别盼望我。
126。 Don‘t fall for it! 别上当!
127。 Don‘t let me down。 别让我绝望。
128。 Easy come, easy go。 来得简略,去得快。
129。 I beg your pardon。 请你宽恕。
130。 I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。
131。 I‘ll be back soon。 我马上回来。
132。 I‘ll check it out。 我去查查看。
133。 It’s a long story。 说来话长。
134。 It’s Sunday today。 今日是星期天。
135。 Just wait and see! 等着瞧!
136。 Make up your mind。 做个抉择吧。
137。 That‘s all I need。 我就要这些。
138。 The view is great! 风光多么秀丽!
139。 The wall has ears。 隔墙有耳。
140。 There comes a bus。 轿车来了。
141。 What day is today? 今日星期几?
142。 What do you think? 你怎么认为?
143。 Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
144。 Who‘s kicking off? 如今是谁在开球?
145。 Yes, I suppose So。 是的,我也这么认为。
146。 You can‘t miss it。 你必定能找到的。
147。 Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?
148。 Don‘t be so modest。 别谦善了。
149。 Don‘t give me that! 少来这套!
150。 He is a smart boy。 他是个小机伶鬼。
151。 He is just a child。 他只是个孩子。
152。 I can‘t follow you。 我不理解你说的。
153。 I felt sort of ill。 我感触有点不适。
154。 I have a good idea! 我有一个好主见。
155。 It is growing cool。 气候逐渐凉快起来。
156。 It seems all right。 看来这没疑问。
157。 It‘s going too far。 太离谱了。
158。 May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗?
159。 She had a bad cold。 她患了重伤风。
160。 That‘s a good idea。 这个主见真不错。
161。 The answer is zero。 白忙了。
162。 What does she like? 她喜爱啥?
163。 As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164。 He can hardly speak。 他几乎说不出话来。
165。 He always talks big。 他老是揄扬。
166。 He won an election。 他在推举中取胜。
167。 I am a football fan。 我是个足球迷。
168。 If only I could fly。 要是我能飞就好了。
169。 I‘ll be right there。 我马上就到。
170。 I‘ll see you at six。 我六点钟见你。
171。 Is it true or false? 这是对的仍是错的?
172。 Just read it for me。 就读给我听好了。
173。 Knowledge is power。 常识就是力气。
174。 Move out of my way! 让开!
175。 Time is running out。 没时刻了。
176。 We are good friends。 咱们是好兄弟。
177。 What‘s your trouble? 你哪儿不舒畅?
178。 You did fairly well! 你干得恰当不错!
179。 Clothes make the man。 人要衣装。
180。 Did you miss the bus? 你错失公共轿车了?
181。 Don‘t lose your head。 没关系张失措。
182。 He can‘t take a joke。 他开不得玩笑。
183。 He owes my uncle $100。 他欠我叔叔100美元。
184。 How are things going? 作业发展得怎样?
185。 How are you recently? 迩来怎么样?
186。 I know all about it。 我晓得有关它的悉数。
187。 It really takes time。 这样太耽搁时刻了。
188。 It‘s against the law。 这是违法的。
189。 Love me, love my dog。 (谚语)爱屋及乌。
190。 My mouth is watering。 我要流口水了。
191。 Speak louder, please。 说话请大声点儿。
192。 This boy has no job。 这个男孩没有作业。
193。 This house is my own。 这所房子是我自个的。
194。 What happened to you? 你怎么了?
195。 You are just in time。 你来得正是时分。
196。 You need to work out。 你需要去运动训练一下。
197。 Your hand feels cold。 你的手摸起来很冷。
198。 Don‘t be so childish。 别这么孩子气。
199。 Don‘t trust to chance! 不要碰命运。
200。 Fasten your seat belt。 系好你的平安带。
201。 He has a large income。 他有很高的收入。
202。 He looks very healthy。 他看来很安康。
203。 He paused for a reply。 他停下来等着答复。
204。 He repaired his house。 他修补了他的房子。
205。 He suggested a picnic。 他主张搞一次野餐。
206。 Here‘s a gift for you。 这儿有个礼物送给你。
207。 How much does it cost? 多少钱?
208。 I caught the last bus。 我赶上了最终一班车。
209。 I could hardly speak。 我几乎说不出话来。
210。 I‘ll have to try that。 我得试试这么做。
211。 I‘m very proud of you。 我为你感到非常骄傲。
212。 It doesn‘t make sense。 这没有意义(不合常理)。
213。 Make yourself at home。 请不要拘礼。
214。 My car needs washing。 我的车需要洗一洗。
215。 None of your business! 与你无关!
216。 Not a sound was heard。 一点声响也没有。
217。 That‘s always the case。 习认为常了。
218。 The road divides here。 这条路在这儿分岔。
219。 Those are watermelons。 那些是西瓜。
220。 What a nice day it is! 今每气候真好!
221。 What‘s wrong with you? 你哪里不队棰?
222。 You are a chicken。 你是个胆怯鬼。
223。 A lovely day,isn‘t it? 好气候,是吗?
224。 He is collecting money。 他在筹措资金。
225。 He was born in New York。 他出世在纽约。
226。 He was not a bit tired。 他一点也不累。
227。 I will be more careful。 我会留心一些的,
228。 I will never forget it。 我会记取的。
229。 It is Just what I need。 这正是我所需要的。
230。 It rather surprised me。 那事使我颇感惊奇。
231。 Just around the comer。 就在邻近。
232。 Just for entertainment。 只是为了消遣一下。
233。 Let bygones be bygones。 曩昔的,就让它曩昔吧。
234。 Mother doesn‘t make up。 母亲不扮装。
235。 Oh,you are kidding me。 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。
236。 She has been to school。 她上学去了。
237。 Skating is interesting。 滑冰很风趣。
238。 Supper is ready at six。 晚餐六点钟就好了。
239。 That‘s a terrific idea! 真是好主见!
240。 What horrible weather! 这鬼气候!
241。 Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个?
242。 Does she like ice-cream? 她喜爱吃冰淇淋吗?
243。 First come first served。 先到先得。
244。 Great minds think alike。 英豪所见略同。
245。 He has a sense of humor。 他有诙谐感。
246。 He is acting an old man。 他正扮演一个老人。
247。 He is looking for a job。 他正在找作业。
248。 He doesn‘t care about me。 他并不在乎我。
249。 I develop films myself。 我自个冲刷相片。
250。 I felt no regret for it。 对这件事我不觉得后悔。
251。 I get up at six o‘clock。 我六点起床。
252。 I meet the boss himself。 我见到了老板自己。
253。 I owe you for my dinner。 我欠你晚餐的钱。
254。 I really enjoyed myself。 我玩得很开心。
255。 I‘m fed up with my work! 我对作业烦死了!
256。 It‘s no use complaining。 发怨言没啥用。
257。 She‘s under the weather。 她心境不好。
258。 The child sobbed sadly。 小孩哀痛肠抽泣着。
259。 The rumor had no basis。 那谣言没有根据。
260。 They praised him highly。 他们大大地赞誉了他。
261。 Winter is a cold season。 冬天是一个,严寒的时节。
262。 You can call me any time。 你可以随时打电话给我。
263。 15 divided by 3 equals 5。 15除以3等于5。
264。 All for one,one for all。 我为人人,人人为我。
265。 East, west,home is best。 金窝,银窝,不如自个的草窝。
266。 He grasped both my hands。 他紧捉住我的双手。
267。 He is physically mature。 他身体己发育老到。
268。 I am so sorry about this。 对此我非常抱愧(怅惘)。
269。 I can‘t afford a new car。 我买不起一部新车。
270。 I do want to see him now。 我如今的确很想去见他。
271。 I have the right to know。 我有权晓得。
272。 I heard someone laughing。 我听见有人在笑。
273。 I suppose you dance much。 我想你常常跳舞吧。
274。 I walked across the park。 我穿过了公园。
275。 I‘ll just play it by ear。 我到时见机行事。
276。 I‘m not sure I can do it。 恐怕这事我干不了。
277。 I‘m not used to drinking。 我不习气喝酒。
278。 Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗?
279。 It‘s too good to be true! 好得难以相信。
280。 Jean is a blue-eyed girl。 珍是个蓝双眼的女孩。
281。 Let‘s not waste our time。 咱们别浪费时刻了。
282。 May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个疑问吗?
283。 Money is not everything。 金钱不是悉数。
284。 Neither of the men spoke。 两自个都没说过话。
285。 Stop making such a noise。 别吵了。
286。 That makes no difference。 没啥差异。
287。 The price is reasonable。 价格还算合理。
288。 They crowned him king。 他们拥立他为国王。
289。 They‘re in red and white。 他们穿戴红白相间的衣裳。
290。 We all desire happiness。 咱们都想要夸姣。
291。 We just caught the plane 咱们刚好赶上了飞机。
292。 What shall we do tonight? 咱们今日晚上去干点儿啥呢?
293。 What‘s your goal in life 你的人生方针是啥?
294。 When was the house built? 这幢房子是啥时分缔造的?
295。 Why did you stay at home? 为啥呆在家里?
296。 Would you like some help? 需要协助吗?
297。 You mustn‘t aim too high 你不可以好大喜功。
298。 You‘re really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
299。 You‘ve got a point there。 你说得挺有道理的。
300。 Being criticized is awful! 被人批判真是苦楚。
301。 Did you enter the contest? 你参加竞赛了吗?
302。 Do you accept credit cards? 你们收诺言卡吗?
303。 Don‘t cry over spilt milk。 不要做无益的后悔。
304。 Don‘t let chances pass by。 不要让机缘从咱们身边溜走。
305。 He owned himself defeated。 他招认自个失利了。
306。 He seems at little nervous。 他显得有点严峻。
307。 He strolls about the town。 他在镇上四处遛达。
308。 Her tooth ached all night。 她牙疼了一整夜。
309。 How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎样?
310。 I can do nothing but that。 我只会做那件事。
311。 I get hold of you at last。 我总算找到你了。
312。 I have a surprise for you。我有一个意想不到的东西给你看。
313。 I like all kinds of fruit。 我喜爱林林总总的生果。
314。 I saw it with my own eyes。 我亲眼所见。
315。 I will arrange everything。 我会组织悉数的。
316。 I wish I knew my neighbor。 我很想知道我的邻居。
317。 I would like to check out。 我想结帐。
318。 It has become much cooler。 气候变得凉快多了。
319。 It‘s time you went to bed。 你早就该睡觉了。
320。 No spitting on the street。 阻止在大街上吐痰。
321。 She was totally exhausted。 她累垮了。
322。 Show your tickets,please。 请出示你的票。
323。 Thank you for your advice。 谢谢你的主张。
324。 That‘s the latest fashion。 这是最盛行的款式。
325。 The train arrived on time。 火车准时抵达。
326。 There go the house lights。 剧院的灯火灭了。
327。 They are paid by the hour。 他们准时取酬。
328。 Things are getting better。 情况正在好转。
329。 Wake me up at five thirty。 请在五点半叫醒我。
330。 We are all busy with work。 咱们都忙于作业。
331。 Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪儿碰头?
332。 You can get what you want。 你能得到你想要的。
333。 A barking dog doesn‘t bite! 吠犬不咬人。
334。 Are you free this Saturday? 你这个星期六有空吗?
335。 Be careful not to fall ill。 留心不要患病了。
336。 Being a mother is not easy。 做一个母亲是不简略的。
337。 Brevity is the soul of wit。 简练是才智的精华。
338。 Cancer is a deadly disease。 癌症是一种丧命的疾病。
339。 Did you fight with others? 你又和别人打架了吗?
340。 Don‘t dream away your time。 不要虚度岁月。
341。 Don‘t keep me waiting long。 不要让我等得太久。
342。 He has a remarkable memory。 他有惊人的回想力。
343。 He has completed the task。 他结束了这个使命。
344。 He has quite a few friends。 他有不少的兄弟。
345。 He is capable of any crime。他啥样的坏事都精干得出来。
346。 He walks with a quick pace。 他快步走路。
347。 He was not a little tired。 他很累。
348。 His looks are always funny。 他的姿势老是诙谐可笑。
349。 How about going to a movie? 去看场影片怎么样?
350。 I think I‘ve caught a cold。我想我得了伤风。
351。 I was taking care of Sally。 我在照看萨莉。
352。 I wish I lived in NEWYORK。 我期望住在纽约。
353。 I‘m very glad to hear that。 很高兴听你这样说。
354。 I‘m your lucky fellow then。 我就是你的走运舞伴啦!
355。 It‘s none of your business! 这不关你的事儿!
356。 No littering on the campus。 在学校内禁绝乱丢废物。
357。 She is a good-looking girl。 她是一个秀丽女孩。
358。 She mended the broken doll。 她修补了破了的洋娃娃。
359。 So I just take what I want。 那么我只拿我所需要的东西。
360。 Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一个好时节。
361。 The figure seems all Right。 数目看起来是对的。
362。 The stars are too far away。 星星太悠远了。
363。 The whole world knows that。 全世界都晓得。
364。 Tomorrow will be a holiday。 明日放假。
365。 We walk on the garden path。 咱们走在花园小径上。
366。 What you need is just rest。 你需要的就是歇息。
367。 What‘s your favorite steps? 你最喜爱跳啥舞?
368。 You‘d better let her alone。你们最佳是让她一自个呆会儿。
369。 A lost chance never returns。 错失的机缘永不再来。
370。 Don‘t let this get you down。 不要为此悲观悲观。
371。 He shot the lion with a gun。 他用枪把狮子打死了。
372。 I don‘t think you are right。 我认为你是不对的。
373。 I have never seen the movie。 我从未看过那部影片。
374。 I haven‘t seen you for ages。 我好久没见到你了。
375。 I was alone,but not lonely。我单独一人,但并不觉得孤寂。
376。 I went there three days ago。 我三天前去过那儿。
377。 It‘s a friendly competition。 这是一场友谊赛。
378。 It‘s very thoughtful of you。 你想得真周全。
379。 May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和劳拉说话吗?
380。 Mr。 Wang is fixing his bike。 王先生在修他的自行车。
381。 My brother is seeking a job。 我弟弟正在找作业。
382。 Nancy will retire next year。 南希下一年就退休了。
383。 Neither you nor he is wrong。 你没错,他也没错。
384。 Opportunity knocks but once。 机不可以失,时不再来。
385。 She dressed herself hastily。 她匆忙穿上衣裳。
386。 She hired a car by the hour。她租了一辆按钟点计费的轿车。
387。 Someone is ringing the bell。 有人在按门铃。
388。 The Smiths are my neighbors。 史密斯一家是我的邻居。
389。 These shoes don‘t fit right。 这双鞋不太适合。
390。 This is only the first half。 这才是上半场呢。
391。 This pen doesn‘t write well。 这钢笔不好写。
392。 Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶吗?
393。 You really look sharp today。 你今日真秀丽。
394。 Another cat came to my house。 又有一只猫来到我家了。
395。 Check your answers with mine。把你的答案跟我的核对一下。
396。 Don‘t keep the truth from me。 别瞒着我实际底细。
397。 Everything has its beginning。 凡事都有初步。
398。 He came to the point at once。 他一会儿就说到了点子上。
399。 He fell behind with his work。 他作业落后了。
400。 He is the happiest man alive。 他是世界上最高兴的人。
401。 He neither smokes nor drinks。 他既不抽烟也不喝酒。
402。 He ran his horse up the hill。 他策马跑上小山。
403。 He reminds me of his brother。 他使我想起了他的弟弟。
404。 He was efficient in his work。 他作业功率高。
405。 He will do anything but work。只需不是干活,他干啥都行。
406。 His father runs a restaurant。 他的父亲运营一家饭馆。
407。 I have something to tell you。 我有事要告诉你。
408。 I smelled a smell of cooking。 我闻到了烧菜煮饭的味道。
409。 I want to see the film again。 我真想再看一遍。
410。 I‘ve got too much work to do。 我要做的作业太多了。
411。 Let‘s go for a walk,shall we? 咱们出去逛逛,好吗?
412。 Please let me check the bill。 请让我核对一下帐单。
413。 Plenty of sleep is healthful。 足够的睡觉有利于安康。
414。 The sun comes up in the east。 太阳从东方升起。
415。 This is because we feel pain。 这是因为咱们能感到痛苦。
416。 What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做啥?
417。 What you said was quite true。 你所说的完全契合实际。
418。 You can either stay or leave。 你或许留下或许脱离。
419。 Your life is your own affair。 你的日子是你自个的事。
420。 All that glitters is not gold。 发亮光的不尽是黄金。
421。 Are you going to have a party? 你要举办集会吗?
422。 Aren‘t you concerned about it? 莫非你不忧虑吗?
423。 Don‘t forget to keep in touch。 别忘了坚持联络。
424。 He broke his words once again。 他又一次违背了承诺。
425。 He is in his everyday clothes。 他穿戴往常的衣裳。
426。 He is taller than me by a head。 他比我高一头。
427。 He led them down the mountain。 他带他们下山。
428。 He was trained to be a lawyer。 他被培育成一名律师。
429。 I am afraid that l have to go。 我要走了。
430。 I don‘t have any cash with me。 我身上没带现金。
431。 I have been putting on weight。 我初步发胖了。
432。 I have just finished the book。 我刚刚读完这本书。
433。 I was late for work yesterday, 我昨日上班迟到了。
434。 It appears to be a true story。 这故事如同是真的。
435。 I‘ve got to start working out。 我有必要初步做健身运动了。
436。 Japan is to the east of China。 日本在我国的东部。
437。 John asked Grace to marry him, 约翰向格雷斯求婚。
438。 My watch is faster than yours。 我的表比你的表快。
439。 New China was founded in l949。 1949年新我国树立。
440。 Thanks for your flattering me。 多谢你的夸奖。
441。 They charged the fault on him。 他们把差错归咎于他。
442。 This car is in good condition。 这车功能极好。
443。 This work itself is very easy。 这件作业本身很简略。
444。 Truth is the daughter of time。 时刻见真理。