对 言语不通的人来说,入境他国查验护照时,移民官的问询无疑是最严峻的时刻。身处异国本就心境严峻,若再加上言语不通,一切疑问都莫宰样,那着实是会损坏旅 游的愉悦心境。本单元将告诉你一些放诸各国都迥然不一样的入境问询疑问,具体研读后,下次再面临移民官时,你就可沉着不迫地答复疑问,而不至面红耳赤地呆站 原地了。
May I see your passport, please?
费事请给我你的护照。
Where are you staying?
将在那儿住宿?
Here is my passport / Here it is.
这是我的护照。
I will stay at Boston Hotel.
我将住在波士顿饭馆。
What’s the purpose of your visit?
旅行的意图为何?
Do you have a return ticke
t toTaiwan?
是不是有台湾回程机票?
Sightseeing(Businese).
参观(公务)。
Yes, here it is.
有的,这就是回程机票。
How long will you be staying in theUnited States?
估计在美国停留多久?
How much money do you have with you?
你随身带着多少现金?
I have 800 dollars.
大约800元。
I plan to stay for about 10 days.
估计停留约10天。
Good. Have a nice day.
祝你玩得开心。
I’m just passing through.
我只是过境而已。
Thank you.
谢谢。
I am leaving for Geneva tonight.
今晚即启航前往日内瓦。
【行李丢掉】
出 国旅行最令人气结的事,莫过于行李丢掉。一旦发生这样意外的事,大都人的第一反应是心急如焚,在这样情况下,还要用英语向当地人员恳求协助,着实是件困难 的事。本篇将供给在丢掉行李的意外情况下,旅客如何用简略而理解的英语,向作业人员描绘本身行李特征,供给满足材料,以便掌控时刻找回失物。
Where can I get my baggage?
我在何处可获得行李?
It’s a small ovemight bag. It’slight brown.
它是一个茶色小旅行袋。
I can’find my baggage.
我找不到我的行李。
Please wait for a moment while weare investigating.
咱们正在查询,请稍等一下。
Here is my claim tag.
这是我的行李票。
We may have lost some baggage sowe’d like to make a lost baggage report.
Would you come with me to theoffice?
咱们可以丢掉了几件行李,所以有必要填份行李丢掉陈述。
请和我到单位。
Could you please check it urgently?
是不是可费事紧迫查询?
How soon will I find out?
多快可找到?
How many pieces of baggage have youlost?
你一共丢掉了几件行李?
Please deliver the baggage to myhotel as soon as you’ve located it.
一旦找到行李,请当即送到我停留的饭馆。
Can you describe your baggage?
请描绘你的行李。
How can you help me if you can’tfind my baggage today?
如果今日无法找到行李,你可如何协助我?
It is a medium-sized Samsonite, andit’s gray.
它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。
I’d like to purchase what I need forthe night.
我想要收购过夜所需的用品。
It is a large leather suitcase withmy name tag.
It’s dark blue.
它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。
【海关申报】
每 个国家的出、入境申报规则皆不一样,有些国家不答应带着农产品,有些国家规则带着现金额度,可是,不管规则为何,依照出、入境国家的规则照实申报,是有必要确 实恪守的原则。若被查获,不只在金钱上有必要付出加倍罚款,而且会损坏旅行心境。因而,最佳在启航前探问好意图国是不是有特别申报规则,避免兴冲冲带了成堆东 西,却被海关全数没收。
Your passport and declaration card,please.
请出示护照和申报单。
This is a souvenir that I’m takingto Taiwan.
这是我要带去台湾的当地留念品。
Do you have anything to declare?
是不是有任何东西需要申报?
Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
你有带着任何酒类或卷烟吗?
No, I don’t.
没有。
Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
是的,我带了两瓶酒。
Please open this bag.
请翻开这个袋子。
The camera is for my personal use.
这个相机是我私家运用的。
What are these?
这些东西是做何用?
You’ll have to pay duty on this.
你有必要为这项物品缴付税金。
These are for my personal use.
这些是我私家运用的东西。
Do you have any other baggage?
你还有其它行李吗?
These are gifts for my friends.
这些是给兄弟的礼物。
O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.
好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。
【机场旅行信息】
为了使旅客在踏入异国的第一步便能充份掌控旅途中所需的信息,大部份世界机场皆设有「旅行征询中心」(TOURIST INFORMATION),举凡住宿、交通或是该到何处玩,此中心皆能供给旅客最专业的效能。假使事前未能预定好住宿饭馆,也可在抵达后,向旅行征询中心 讨取饭馆材料,并马上打电话问询住所情况,避免徒增提着大包小包在市区中寻找住宿饭馆的不便利。
Where is the tourist information?
旅行征询中心在那里?
Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?
是不是可主张一间较为贱卖的旅馆?
Is there an airport bus to the city?
是不是有机场巴士可到市区?
Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?
是不是有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭馆?
Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?
巴士站牌(租借车招待站)在那里?
Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?
是不是可主张一家位于市中心的旅馆?
Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?
我在何处可搭乘希尔顿饭馆的接泊巴士?
I’d like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).
我想要住在接近车站(海滩)的饭馆。
How can I get to Hilton Hotel?
我要如何才干抵达希尔顿饭馆?
How much is it per night?
每晚费用为多少?
Do you have a hotel list?
这儿有饭馆目录吗?
Does it include tax and service charge?
费用是不是包括税与效能费?
Can I have a youth hostel list?
是不是可供给我一份青年旅馆的目录?
Is breakast included?
早餐是不是已包括于费用内?
May I have a city map?
是不是可给我一份城市地图?
Is there a discount for staying several days?
若停留数日是不是有任何扣头?
Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?
我是不是可在此预定饭馆(租车)?
I’d like to stay for two nights.
我想要停留两晚.
【机位预定、招认篇】
尽管如今许多航空公司已撤消72小时前需招认机位的手续,可是,以防如果,最佳仍在回程或前往下一段旅程前打电话招认机位无误。若机位预定有疑问,最佳马上从头订位,避免延误行程。
Hello. This is United Airlines.
联合航空,您好。
I’d like to reconfirm my flight.
我想要再招认班机。
What’s your name and flight number?
请说您的台甫与班机号码?
My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight numberis UA 003 for Los Angeles.
我的名字是杰瑞?陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉机的联合航空003班机。
When is it?June 10th.
行程是那一天?6月10日。
I’d like to make sure of the time it leaves.
我想要招认班机时刻没有改动。
I can’t find your name. Really?
我找不到您的台甫。真的?
May I have your name again?
请再告诉我一次您的台甫?
I still can’t find your name onthe reservation list.
我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。
Anyway, we have seats for new bookings onthis flight. No problem.
别忧虑,这班班机仍有空位供给新的订位者。
One economy class seat, is that right?
一个经济舱坐位,对吗?
Now you have been booked.
没疑问,您已结束订位。
Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?
谢谢。你们何时初步处置登机?
Two hours before departure time.
起飞前2小时。
You must check-in at least one hour before.
你有必要在至少1小时前处置登机。
【飞机客满时】
Then, please give me a new reservation.
那么,请帮我从头订位。
Sorry, this flight is full.
抱愧,这班飞机已客满。
What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?
如果我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?
When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?
下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?
The day after tomorrow, Friday.
后天,星期五。
That will be fine. What’s the flight number and departure time?
太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时刻?
What is the fare?